Wouldn’t you want to enter a party with all eyes set on you? Irrespective of whether you’re someone blessed with large and beautiful eyes, there are certain eye makeup tips that you can always follow in order to get the best makeup results. Eyes are the best part of our face which if decorated in a perfect way, can change the way you look. If you’re still taking baby steps towards eye makeup application, the first thing that you need to learn is to make your eyes look beautiful through the usage of eyeliner. Making mistakes is definitely a part of the entire process and hence here are some eye make up tips that you can take into account if you wish to become a pro in eye makeup.
Tips to apply eyeliner in the best way
It is a tough task to get your eyeliner right but this is one of the important steps or makeup tips for your eyes. Here are some steps that you should take into account.
- Make sure you apply makeup remover so that your eyelids are free of oil and grease as this helps you with a smudge-proof eyeliner.
- If you wish to get that perfect wing with your eyeliner, you should apply it with your eyes wide open. Look into the mirror straight and then line the outer corners of the eyes.
- Apply the eyeliner as close as the lash line so that it appears like a natural lashline.
- For the smoky eye look, opt for pencil eyeliner as this is creamier and softer. Apply them to the eyelids and smudge with your finger so that this looks gorgeous later on.
- As you age, you might not feel like wearing eyeliner but you can now stop using colors like black and use more subtle colors like grey, brows and lot of mascara to complement the look.
How can we speak of eye makeup and not speak of mascara? Check out some tips for perfect application of mascara.
- Begin applying mascara from the roots of the eyelashes and not from the tips. This specific technique gives you enough volume which won’t weigh down the lashes.
- If you don’t want the eyelashes to look clumpy, you can coat them with multiple layers of mascara but that should depend on the volume that you want.
- If you want your mascara to last longer, avert pumping the wand while bringing out the mascara. Instead, try to swirl it and this doesn’t dry it out.
- If you’re using an eyelash curler after putting the mascara, make sure the mascara is semi-wet and not totally dry.
Therefore, if you have been thinking of eye makeup ideas, you can take into account the above mentioned advices and tips. Buy an eyeliner and mascara of some good and reputable company so that it doesn’t get spoiled after using it for few times.
Adam is a blog enthusiast who loves to contribute his articles to different blogs, sites and communities. He writes on various topics like beauty, health, education, finance, funny news, and many more. He also participates in forums to interact with people and share his knowledge.