Uttanpadasana is very useful for removing the excess fat of the body.
Steps for Uttanpadasana (The Raised-leg Pose)
1 Lie flat on the back.
2 Keep the Arms by the side of the body.
3 Keep the heels and the feet together.
4 Inhale slowly. Then lift the legs up slowly.
5 Retain this position for six to eight seconds. Hold Breath.
6 Bring the legs slowly down on the floor. Exhale.
7 Take rest for six to eight seconds and repeat the same. In the beginning, practise this asana four times a day and Gradually increase it to five or six times a day.
Benefits of Uttanpadasana (The Raised-leg Pose)
- Cures stomach disorders like acidity, indigestion and constipation
- Good for increasing blood circulation around the body.
- Reduce Fat in the Body
- Beneficial to those who suffer from backache and pains of the loins and thighs.
- Helps in curing piles in the early stage.
- Helps to reduce tone the stomach muscles.
- Cures hiccups, pain in the thighs, and disease caused by gastric trouble.
- Excellent for 6 packs abs.
Note : Before Practicing Any Yoga Please Consult your Doctor or Experts
Read Also :