Oily skin has its own identity, it is normally a shiny skin. People who have oily skin will get the frequent breakout as well as people face the greasy appearance. Moreover, it would be good for the oily skin people that their skin lean to age slower. Most of the time, oily skin becomes a pain for the oily skin people and spot for your beauty style. We always look for an option through which we can get rid from oily skin and it become too hard to manage the oily skin in summer season.
If you are looking for the summer skin care tips for oily skin then you are at the right place. Here are the few summer skin care tips for the oily skin and which will definitely deliver a positive result.
Reasons of Oily Skin
The people who have oily skin has several advantages such as they will look younger for long time as compared to those people who have different skin type. Instead of advantages, there are several disadvantage of oily skin as well, such as melt down of makeup easily, excessive shine on face, sudden appearance of pimples, acne and so on.
If you want to take care of your oily skin, especially in summer season then here are the few tips that you must have to follow:
- Use lukewarm water instead of cold water for cleaning your oily skin because lukewarm water will clean the dirt and impurities which are deposited on your skin as well as clear the skin pores.
- Always use the gel cleanser for oily and ensure that your cleanser contained glycolic acid, salicylic acid and citric acid, because these elements help to reduce the dead skin cells and open the skin pores which will give you a glowing skin and help you to get rid of oily skin.
- Don’t use scrub too much (use two or three times in a week).
- Clean your face two times in a day.
- Use a soothing face mask which is an appropriate for skin, these face packs will soak up the excess oil from your skin and remove impurities from your skin. Apply face pack at least once in a week, it will cool your skin as well.
- In summer, try to use tinted moisturizing cream instead of heavy foundation. The cream must contained silicone because it does not dissolve in the pores and clog them.
- Don’t touch your face with your hands frequently.
- Use toner to clean the unnecessary oily area of your face, like area around the nose or forehead.
- If you observe that your face gets too oily, then use tissue or pad to clear the extra oil from the face.
- Take proper diet and try to avoid oily and fried food because it will add excess oil to your skin.
- Drink at least eight to ten glasses water daily.
- Don’t use talcum powder, if you have oily skin
- Include oil free products in your cosmetics
- Neem leaves have antiseptic property which will prevent skin from acne and pimple. To avail the benefits of neem leaves, you have to soak neem leaves in water for at least five hours then have bath with that water.
- Use some homemade packs to treat the oily skin naturally.
Some of the Homemade Face Packs for Oily Skin are:
- Rose Water & Red Sandalwood: Mix red sandalwood with rose water and make a face pack, apply that pack on your face to get rid from blackheads.
- Gram Pulse Flour & Rose Water: Gram pulse flour is also known as besan. Besan is a Hindi word and it is a best element to remove excessive oil from the skin. To remove excess oil from skin, you can make a face pack of besan and rose water and apply it on your face. It is a perfect homemade face pack that will diminish the excessive amount of oil from skin.
- Orange Peel Powder & Rose Water: If you want to get rid of oily skin then apply a mixture of orange peel powder and rose water, once in a week. After applying pack, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Egg, Honey & Lemon: Take the white part of egg and then add little honey and few drops of fresh lemon juice then apply that mixture on your face. Keep it for 15 minutes then wash with cold water.
- Cucumber & Lemon Juice: Mix cucumber pulp and lemon juice on your face to avoid excessive oil on your face as well as cucumber is considered as a natural toner and use to clean the skin.
- Curd: Curd is one of best natural cleanser. It is very easy to use, to avail the benefits of curd for oily skin then apply curd on your face then rinse it after 15 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Mango: Apply a smooth pulp of mango on your face to remove the dirt and impurities from skin as well as it help you to get rid from oily skin. Leave the mask of mango pulp for at least 10 minutes then wash with normal water. Follow this process in summer once in a week to cooling the skin.
These are the few face packs that you can easily try at home. These face packs will not take too much time, thus in less time you can control excessive oil from your oily skin. These packs will definitely deliver a positive result on your skin and make your skin radiant and oil free.
It is also important to make changes in your diet to achieve the benefits of these packs. That means, you should have to avoid oily food as well as fried food which possess a huge amount of oil. On the other hand, you have to increase the intake of liquids in your daily dietary. Drink plenty water as well as juices, it will hydrate your body and help you to get oil free skin.